Style Night 6 Fashion Show is Sunday Oct 31st


posted by sooyup

No comments

















Our fashion event is this Sunday. I've been extremely busy; looking for sponsors and organizing this event but I've still been blogging regularly. I'm exhausted but you guys are worth it...:-)

Anyway, the show will feature some great designers, models, music from Goldie, Kaffy, Timi Dakolo, comedy from Omobaba and Dare. Dance group is Joshua's Crew and lots of other side attractions.
Venue: Poolside of Tribeca: 82, Adetokunbo Ademola str., opp Eko Hotel, V/I
Time: 5pm prompt
Gate fee: VIP - N5, 000, Regular - N3, 000. Tickets will sold at the gate.
Food and drinks very plenty!

For those who live in Naija, pls come out and support your girl.
We've started selling tickets. If you want to buy, we can actually deliver the tickets to your homes and offices free of charge. (The free of charge is the transport to get to you not the tickets oh..:-)).
Please buy our tickets, pls, pls, pls! Thanks in advance...:-)
For tickets pls contact Mary - 07030144966 or Santiago - 08133466916

Thanks to those supporting the show: Cybele Cosmetics, Look and Like Cosmetics, Redbull Energy Drink, Prestige Cosmetics, Spice TV, Quest TV and Kennis Music. Appreciate!

Come early! First 100 guests will get goodie bags from our sponsors.

Also I'm giving out 10 free tickets here. Y'all know how vain I am, so the first 10 people to tell me I'm sexier than Halle Berry *cough* will get the tickets...:-)
Pls do so via my email so I can get your names.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...