HOW TO REPORT THE NEWS! (PG-13)


posted by sooyup

No comments

This has a single bad word in it - but then - I wouldn't expect less from the Brits.  Anyways, this really does make Ted Coppel and all those other idiots look stupid...er than they already look - with their supposedly sophisticated (LOOK AT ME! I'M SO SMART! I MUST BE! I'M ON TV TELLING YOU HOW IT IS!!!) presentation that really is performable by any teleprompter chump/chimp. 

But if you pay attention to the news - like I do - this is totally true - the people who present this stuff really are a bunch of simpletons (can you tell I'm in a bad mood?).  I'm kinda peeved because here in the Portland area - I haven't seen TWO (I've seen ONE but not TWO) "Wu" signs for congress - EVERYTHING ELSE is for the republican Cornilles - and the pollsters are predicting Wu (demon-crap) is going to win.  How does that happen?  I mean - seriously - this may as well be Cornilles-town or something or living in the state of Cornilles - it's fricking EVERYWHERE - and how does a democrat stand to hold his sea....oh wait.  I forgot.  Dead people and illegals are voting.

Oregon's the only place I know that votes republican on everything local and democrat on everything national - it's insane!  anyways - here's now HOW to present the news - with an expletive thrown in - although I do remember in the navy I used to not even hear swear words.

Anyways - you can see from this presentation just how feeble minded liberals are because they are the ones who put it together and are the ones who fall for this stuff - they write it for each other and for themselves....and this?  Decides who's going to be your president and what your life is going to be like.


How To Report The News - Watch more Funny Videos

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...