AL Gore Rant - Loses It In Aspen.....


posted by sooyup on

No comments

This is just audio (PG13). 
Interestingly in the audio clip (below) that he's not focusing on science....he's focusing on culture...on what's acceptable....on catch phrases, rather than actual science. Common among democrats. Democrats hate facts.

I thought science had proven all this.....rather than rant about culture, disprove the other theories. 

Let me pull out my puny little bachelors degree and put it up against Al Gore and Global Warming/Climate Change/An Inconvenient Truth:
What are ALL the variables that could affect climate?
Is CO2 the only one?
Is it the independent variable?

Its the only one I hear about from him.  Yet I know that other things can affect temperature of our planet as well as weather patterns:

Ocean currents
Solar activity
Other forms of pollution such as volcanic activity - which produce more pollution and CO2 than mankind has in his entire history.....


Let me tell you what I think all this is - and I actually believe this.  I believe God is showing those who are paying attention that mankind is foolish and that we better beware who we follow or what we put our trust in or what cliff we go running off of as a society in the name of "good."   I actually believe this. 

Interestingly, if you think about it - science has been wrong more than religion has in terms of how often it has changed and been proven wrong.  Leeches, anyone?  Bloodletting?  How about sacrificing virgins for rain? (Duuuuhhhh! - for those of you who've seen the movie YEAR ONE). 


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...