THE BEST FEMALE VOICE OF ALL TIME?


posted by sooyup

No comments

Which female singer has the best voice of all time? There are so many talented singers with powerful voices, women like Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Kelly Clarkson, Celine Dion, and so many others, but there are those whose voice are astounding. Below are four of my all time best voices. Mariah Carey has been said to have the highest octave in the world (8 octave)...meaning she can sing the Opera. Whitney and Beyonce both have 5 octaves.
So who has the best voice? Check out my top four!

Christina Aguilera?


Whitney Houston?


Beyonce?


Mariah Carey?

Something tells me I've missed a name or two. If you know anyone who should be nominated, do let me know. But I don't want to hear Toni Braxton, She has a great voice no doubt about it but not in the league of the ones listed above.

So who do you choose?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...