NAIJA GOSSIP***


posted by sooyup

No comments

I was going to title this article 'Naija entertainment gists' but then I realised that every information I want to give out here are all gossip. Gossip!!! That's a word alot of us don't like to be associated with, me neither, but what's life without a little gossip? As long as no character is being defamed, no hurtful lies are being told etc then I'm fine with it. I've been gossipped about, so it's my turn to gossip about others. Please don't mind me, I'm just looking for a way to justify this...whatever...from now on, I'll be giving y'all Naija gossip from time to time...hope some of you...will...like...it.

Here we go...




I just heard that yoruba actress, Wunmi, who was caught some months back for drug trafficking, is being packaged by an image marketing firm for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency as an ambassador.



I hear if everything goes as planned she will be appearing on billboards, TV and radio commercials and touring Nigeria to spread the gospel that drug trafficking is bad. God bless her soul for agreeing to do that. Alot of people need to know the dangers of carrying drugs. She got off the hook easily, but it's not always that easy. Alot of people have been known to spend most part of their lives in jail for carrying drugs. I hope she does a good job of her new job lol.



How many of you know that Jazzman is married? I'm sure most of you know that. But how many of you know that he's married to top actress, Bukky Ajayi's grand daughter? Now you know.





This one na big gossip o. I don't like to gossip...ok maybe just a little...I try to avoid gossip on my blog but this one is too tempting. I've got to share it with you guys. News reaching me say that Tuface Idibia has dumped his baby mama, Pero. No..I didn't say that right. Tuface and Pero have ended their relationship. Ok...better. I got this gist from a reliable source and all softsell mags are also carrying the story. Pls don't say I told you o...let's continue with the gist...gossip. Tuface and Pero have a daughter together. Tuface also has a son with...I don't know the baby mama, but I've seen pictures of the boy (It's on my little sis phone) and he's cutest boy ever. I hear Tuface and his mum don't joke with the boy...I also hear he has a 3rd child....just kidding. He's got only 2 of them, at least to the best of my knowledge. Anyone know of a 3rd child?




This one na gossip too o. Pardon me but I want to share this gossip as well. There are stories going around town that Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki and his banker/student fiancee, Nkechi Muokwenye have ended their relationship. Someone I know who knows them told me and it was later confirmed by our soft sell magazines in Nigeria. I heard it was the girl that did the dumping. I saw that coming. Anyway, Aki is a great guy, very thoughful. It's only a matter of time before he meets someone else.
This one is not gossip, just a piece of information. Silverbird Cinemas just announced that every thursday is banker's day at the movies. Instead of paying N1, 500, they get to pay N1, 200 with free popcorn and drink to go with it. All you have to do is identify yourself as a banker.
If they are cutting the price down to N1, 200 for bankers, then they might as well cut it down to N1, 000 for doctors, N900 for lawyers, N800 for teachers and N500 for police men abi? Students can remain at N750. lol!!!
Ok...that's all the gossip I have for now. If you enjoyed it, tell me what you enjoyed about it. Also if you want to see more gossip, let me know. And don't even think of sending me any crazy comments o, thank God for comment moderation lol. Catch up with y'all later. Ciao

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...