PAUL PLAY QUOTE.


posted by sooyup

No comments



On managing career with family
"It's not easy but I try as much as possible to give them quality time. We travel two times in a year for a holiday and I try as much as possible to play my role as a father and a husband. It's quite unfortunate that they have to share me with fans because this is where my business is."

On coping with female fans
"That is one aspect that you need to be very careful in this game. I've passed through alot of them. I still remember a day a lady insisted that I sign on her nipples with my lips. My female fans are all wonderful people. I told my wife that I'm married to them too."

What I want to know is whether he signed on the nipples of his female fan with his lips. He didn't say. I like this guy. What do you guys think of him and his music?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...