WEST AFRICAN IDOLS


posted by sooyup

No comments

Hi everyone. How are you enjoying your Easter holiday? I hope everything is going accordingly?May God continue to guide and protect us all.

I'm just back from West Africa Idol at Planet One Events, nothing spectacular happened except that I realised that there is talent in this country. Real talent! The contestants were incredible, especially Timi, Eric, Omawunmi, and Jodie. Jodie got a standing ovation from the audience. I'd thought Timi was the best amongts the contestants but Eric and Jodie prooved me wrong. I think it's between those three. Anyway, may the best man win.

All in all it was a great way to unwind. I had fun!

All you Idol WA ardent followers, who do you think should win this competition? Let's know what you think.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...