DENRELE EDUN QUOTE!


posted by sooyup

No comments

Denrele Edun on himself
"Sometimes I'm an angel, sometimes I am a devil. Sometimes I'm in-between. Sometimes I'm a million colours and sometimes I am black and white. But the thing is, you can never figure me out. I am very wild and also unpredictable. The truth is I do things just to please myself. I can be as bad as it can get, as good as it can be and I am always ready to work. My greatest fear is not having work to do. I am a fun-loving person. I am a bit two-faced. When I'm going through problems, I mask it. I don't want people to know because people look at me to make them happy. So I always try my best to put up a smile for everyone"

On the gay issue
"It's disgusting to say I'm gay. I don't know if anyone has seen me with any man that has come to drop me in front of my house. Or with a man in a corner, kissing and snuggling to each other. That's really disgusting! I can tell you no man in this country or wherever can open his mouth to say he has done anything with me. That's the truth"

I love this guy to bits!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...