NIGERIA'S NEXT TOP MODEL


posted by sooyup

No comments




How many of you have heard about this competition? I just heard about it now myself and I was surprised. I didn't know such a thing was going on in Nigeria. Does anyone know anything about this? I have no details whatsoever but I'll go digging to find out more. Unfortunately their website is disabled right now but I'll find a way to get details. I do know for sure that there's no advert about this in Nigeria, I wonder why that is.
If there's anyone who can give us details about this modeling competition, please do let us know.

If this is real, then it's a great thing to happen in this country. A really wonderful thing to happen! Great things are happenning in this country and I'm so proud to be a Nigerian. Things can only get better!!!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...