I PUT UNA FOR WORK!!!


posted by sooyup

No comments

Wienna and co, olodo people. That was English written in trebuchet fonts. U no even try decode am...olodo...English speaker!lol. I put una for work abi?

I almost didn't blog today...not just because I had a busy day...I also had some real personal issues to deal with...Life oh life...moving on...

What I wrote was...'How do you walk away from someone you love? How do you forgive yourself and move on?'. Only Tonipayne and Anonymous got it...Brilliant people.

I made a life-changing decision today...maybe one day I'll tell you all about it...It was a decision I should have taken a long time ago, I just couldn't find the strenght to do it until today...I've never been happier...

Meanwhile Oluchi has given birth to a baby boy...her bundle of joy is called Ugochukwu, mother and son are said to be doing great. Can't wait to start having my own kids...I could carry a baby a whole day and not get tired or bored. I practically raised my neighbours children until they were 2/3 years old. I love kids like crazy...Can't wait to find that special someone and start bringing kids into this world...that would be the life!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...