MIKE EZURONYE QUOTE!


posted by sooyup

No comments

This here is Nigeria's 2007 best actor. His name is Mike Ezuronye.

Hear him...

Family background
"I am the eldest son with four siblings. My father was a successful industrialist and disciplinarian. For my secondary education, I went to Federal Government College Wukari, in the former Gongola State, now Taraba State and Later, Archbishop Aggey Memorial Secondary School, Lagos State. For my University education I attended Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State and Nnamdi Azikiwe University where I bagged a degree in Accounting.


How he got into the movie industry
"I met Ruke Amata at a fuel station in 2003 and he encouraged me to go into acting. I simply told him I had no time because at this time I was busy with my computer accessories business. We eventually produced a TV series which did not see the light of day. Later I met Dickson Iroegbu who starred me in the movie entitled 'Mayors 1'. Few weeks later I was called by Emem Isong who starred me in 'Critical Decision' which brought me to limelight"
On not being in a serious relationship
"I am anticipating better things to come in the nearest future which includes settling down. But I don't have any serious relationship with any woman at the moment. The best that has happened is that ladies love me and I reciprocate the gesture. I see marriage as a serious institution so I am not ready to make mistakes"
How many people like this guy or his acting?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...