GOOD FRIDAY!


posted by sooyup

No comments

Happy celebrations everyone! Today is good Friday and there's just so many things good about today...for me at least...Hope it's the same for you too. I'm off to church to celebrate the death of Christ and thank him for everything he's done in my life. If you can, please go to church, even if it's just to celebrate the gift of life. There were just so many people with hopes and expectations who didn't live to see today. We are blessed to still be alive, let's thank God for that.

Also, I went out driving today and for the first time in weeks, there was no traffic in the city of Lagos. Can anyone imagine that? Those who live in Lagos know what I'm talking about. It was so unbelievable, especially on a Friday afternoon...something dey happen o! If only it's always like this...life would be so much easier for Lagosians.

Anyway, do have yourselves a beautiful day. I'll see if I can find time to give you more gists. And remember, no furnication o, today na holy day o. If you must do, do am small small o!
Do take care. Love and Kisses!!! Linda

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...