MY NEW LAPTOP.


posted by sooyup

No comments

I want to say a big thank you to the viewers of this blog who go out of their way to drop really sweet comments for me. Something great has come out of your beautiful and encouraging words.

Apparently, someone very close to my heart was always checking my blog out and reading your comments. He was very impressed with the feedback and my dedication to my blog, so he decided to reward me.

Yesterday, the man-who-loves-me-deeply gave me a brand new 17inch 2006 model Dell laptop. Did I hear a 'wow'? Yes wow!!!

I am beyond thrilled 'cos this laptop is the best in the market. It can do anything and everything. Everything is in-built! I even got Internet connection to go with it....somebody say amen!!! lol.

I've been staring at the gadget non-stop since yesterday. I still can't believe it's mine. I wish you guys could see this laptop.

Before now I was using a Toshiba 2004 model, nice...but meeeen, this new one is a 'Machine'

This is the exact one he got for me...






There's nothing more beautiful than having a man who supports your career and wants to see you succeed. He's always teaching me how to make more money with my talent, my magazine, my writing...he's such a sweetheart.

So yesterday, in appreciation, I decided to do something I'd never done for him before. Cook! Yes I cooked for my man for the first time since we started dating. That's crazy right? He didn't even know I could cook. I'm an excellent cook BTW(even though I don't look the part), and the best part is that I love cooking...I just never got around to ever doing it for him until yesterday. He loved..liked...loved my cooking. lol

Thanks baby. No one encourages and supports me more than you do. I really appreciate it! Love and plenty plenty plenty kisses!!!

By the way Bella, he loves your blog! I don't know which one he reads more, yours or mine lol.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...