BEYONCE QUOTE!


posted by sooyup

No comments

"First of all, I don't listen to the radio. If I do, it would be in the car on my way to a venue - but not consciously. I don't go on the Internet. ... Unless I'm approving videos or approving song mixes, I don't go. I don't buy anything online. I'm scared. I don't want to just give 'em my credit card. I don't wanna be hacked. Everybody messes with celebrities. At a point, you just have to decide if you really want it. If you do, you have to have a tough skin. And after you get a certain amount of success, you have no choice. Either you're gonna turn to other things to take away the pain you feel, or you have to deal with it and move on. If it's something about my sister or my nephew or it's something evil, then yes, I'm upset. I wanna kill somebody. If it's a rumor that's vindictive, or something harmful, or something everybody's believing that is completely not true, then it's frustrating because there's nothing you can do about it. If someone misquotes you, or says some complete lie, and then they go back and retract that, people still don't believe you didn't say it. ... So sometimes it hurts. Sometimes I wanna cry. Sometimes I wanna scream. Sometimes I wanna curse people out."

- Beyonce tells the new issue of Vibe magazine

I don't know what to make of this statement from Beyonce. Help me out you guys...she doesn't listen to the radio or go on the net consciously?...I love B but this statement is kinda puzzling...no? I thought...still think she's one very beautiful, talented and happy chick. What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...