The duties of a GIRLFRIEND!


posted by sooyup

No comments

The-man-who-loves-me and I had a small arguement this past weekend. Why did we argue? He went for his regular morning exercise...came back 2 hours later, checked around his house and there was no food to eat. He quietly went to his kitchen and made himself something (while I was on the net lol...not funny!).

I didn't know he was a little peeved until the smell of food drew my attention and I went into the kitchen to get some. He did give me food...but not after telling me he expected to come back and find food ready...I should be serving him and not the other way round. (He's always cooking for me lol...not funny!)

This got me thinking really hard. Those of us who aren't married but are in serious relationships, what exactly are our DUTIES to our BOYFRIENDS? I mean I know what a WIFE'S duties are and God knows I plan to be the best wife in the world (or in Lagos lol), but what are my duties as a girlfriend?

Is it our duty to cook, clean, and take care of our boyfriends every need? I mean it's good enough that they get free sex right? Wrong?

I'm thinking if a man wants a woman who will cook his meals, wash his clothes, clean his house, and generally clean after him, he should get himself a wife right? That's not a girlfriends duty is it?

There have been several cases where a woman will slave for a man, do all the wifely duties and the bloody man ends up marrying another woman. Wetin you suffer for?

Make a honest woman of me and get angry when I dont cook or clean for you right?

I know they say the easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but has anyone ever considered the easiest way to woman's heart?...Get her a maid! lol.

But seriously shouldn't we draw the line with boyfriends and reserve our ALL for our husbands?

Maybe I'm getting this wrong...what do you think?

Meanwhile here's a wife's duty joke
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his checkup , the doctor called the wife into his office alone.
He told her, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with horrible stress . If you don't do the following , your husband will surely die...
Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant , and make sure he is in a good mood .
For lunch make him a nutritious meal.
For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.
Don't burden him with chores , as he probably had a hard day.
Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress worse .
And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week and satisfy his every whim .
If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."
On the way home, the husband asked his wife. "What did the doctor say?"
She replied, "You're going to die"!

LM fine AO!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...