Fab Engagement rings, Wedding and Office Dresses


posted by sooyup

No comments

A friend recently got engaged, she showed me the engagement ring her fiancee gave her and I can now officially say I have seen a real diamond ring. She told me he bought it in France for $25 thousand dollars...he's an auto dealer, she's a 25 year old student/model, rocking a N3 million naira ring...Life!

Anyway, that inspired to go check out the rings available, hopeful one day, when I find the right 'one', I'll just point out the ring I want on my blog, right? lol

Check out this really beautiful engagement rings!

Sapphire and Diamond

Diamond

Solitaire
Antique

Solid platinum

Antique
Custom made with Diamond


Titanium
Solid Diamond

Gold Plated Diamond


Platinum
White Gold

Aquamarine

Also, check out some really fab wedding dresses. Those of you planning on getting married soon, go for a really beautiful wedding dress to make your special day memorable. If it's too expensive to buy, rent/hire it!

















I'm not a suit person. I don't particularly like wearing pants, I'd rather do jeans. If you are a working class woman and don't like wearing trouser/skirt suits, then do what I do, wear office dresses. If your work place does not have a strict work wear, then who says you can't go to the office looking glamorous, sexy, classy and chic at the same time?
Check out some dresses suitable for the office...











You can do the 'suit thing' and look like this!



You like or you like? Let me know what you think.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...