Personality: Ghanian actor, Van Vicker.


posted by sooyup

No comments

I don't watch Naija home videos...but any movie that features this guy who I consider the finest actor in Africa, Van Vicker?...I'm sitting my ass down to watch it. His acting ain't all that really, but his looks compensate for that. Last night, I couldn't believe I sat down to watch the part 1 & 2 of 'Beyonce' (Yeah the title right?), a movie he featured in...ask me what the movie was about? Can't tell you. Ask me his height, skin colour, the way he smiles, walks, talks, gesticulates? I'll tell you. lol. The guy is so cute it's stupid.


Van in the middle

Van with Ghanaian actress Nadie Bouari

Here are some of his movies...
Divine Love
Darkness of Sorrow
Keeping the Promise
Beyoncé, The President's Daughter
Mummy's Daughter
Slave to lust

In 2003, Vicker appeared in the Ghanaian television series, Suncity, which portrayed university life. He played the character of LeRoy King, Jr., a fine arts student born in the U.S. who arrives at Suncity to complete his education. The series ran for a total of 10 episodes.

Van in keeping the promise.

On February 17th, Van won Best Male Actor in a Movie role in Ghana Actor's Guild Award. He's had other nominations.

This pictures don't do him any justice whatsoever. Anyone know where I can get a good Van Vicker picture?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...