Personality: Caroline Chikezie


posted by sooyup

No comments


I have been reading so much about this very sexy British Nigerian actress called Caroline Chikezie. I must confess I have never seen any of her movies, but I've read enough to know she is a successful actress in the UK who has successfully crossed over to the US. I read an interview where she said she's never been to Nigeria. Why now?







Those of you who live in the UK should know her.


Beautiful, 5 '10' Caroline was born 19 February 1979, in London, England, UK to Nigerian parents

Here are some of her movies...
"Torchwood" as Lisa (2 episodes, 2006-2007)
End of Days (2007) TV Episode as Lisa - Cyberwoman (2006) TV Episode as Lisa
Eragon (2006) as Nasuada
Breaking and Entering (2006) as Erika
Take 3 Girls (2006) as Spot
Æon Flux (2005) as Freya
The Mistress of Spices (2005) as Myisha
"Footballers' Wives" as Elaine Hardy (7 episodes, 2004)


I'm a big fan of Caroline. It's not easy to penetrate Hollywood, which she has managed to do. Anyone who has more info about her, please share it with the rest of us.

She's hot as hell. I wish I had boobs as big as that...cleavage for hear win.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...