FUNKE KUTI, GENEVIEVE NNAJI QUOTE


posted by sooyup

No comments


Genevieve Nnaji's interview with Ronke Apampa

On what she's missing in her life
"The only thing missing in my life is a man. I don't have a man at the moment but as much as it comes as a necessity, it also comes as a blessing in disguise"


Funke Kuti quote

On her relationship with ex-hubby Femi Kuti
"We are not particularly friends. If I call Made (their son) or Made calls me and he says his dad is around, I'll just tell him to let me say hi to him. Because of the child between us, there has to be some sort of communication"

Does she regret quitting her marriage?

"I wouldn't say I regret walking out of my marriage, If I had continued I wouldn't be where I am today. I was always Femi's wife, not Funke but now I am Funke. I have a life of my own, I have an image I have created for myself"

The only thing missing in Genny's life at the moment is a man, that was a bold statement fom her. I saw the interview on TV just this morning...she said so many things...but this is the one I remember clearly.

I guess no matter how successful, famous, beautiful etc, we all need a man in our lives. Does anyone disagree?

I've always wished for a reconciliation between Funke and Femi, they were so lovely together. I totally hate it when two people who love each other can't find a way to stay together. It's sad sha!

What do you guys think of Funke and Genny quote?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...