LAI LAI!!!


posted by sooyup

No comments

I've been asking relationship questions and people think it's about me? Lai lai. I have a way of doing things to drive people crazy, keep people on their toes. I'm so smart its stupid lol. For those who care to know...I'm still very much with Mr F...

The relationship questions I ask is to create a mini-forum where people can exchange ideas, learn from each other etc etc...

But seriously, I have a married model friend who is madly inlove with a guy who loves her deeply, but the problem is she's married. Married to an Igbo illiterate man at 19 because her parents needed a rich in-law, she's 24years now, has two kids and is unhappy in her marriage. She met this guy who wants to marry her, she loves him and had planned to leave her husband and marry this new guy, they had been together for 2 years and had already done introduction and then all of a sudden she decided to go back to her husband and miserable marriage...because of family pressure and her children. She's been crying non-stop since then. What I want to know is how do walk away from someone you love deeply? How do you forgive yourself for not going after your happiness, for not thinking of yourself first? She's gone back and is determined to stay there and this other guy can't believe that she could just walk away from what they had...it's sad right?

Naija entertainment gists and gossips coming your way...stay tuned!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...